Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:28 AM   #34
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Another convert! hehe Yeah, I'm still totally in love with my 350s and it's been about 2 years now. I'll admit I was tempted by the Kindle Paperwhite for a few minutes (very few)... in theory nice idea, Amazon's execution not so much.

If I ever break down and get a lighted reader (more likely when my 350s die), I'll wait and see what Sony puts out in the future with a light. I'm too spoiled by how Sony handles collections, the uncluttered interface for the books on the reader, metal face... and install PRS+ for even more great features and I still don't think it can be beat by anything else.

I'll definitely miss the 5" size though when that happens and taking it with me every time I step out of the house.

And what hitting options for the clock? My readers show the time always in the bottom black bar with the battery status and pages.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-26_1.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	96841  

Last edited by Ripplinger; 11-26-2012 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Add screenshot to show time, which made me notice a typo! Thank you, SeaBookBuy! :D
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote