View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #119
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Well, I may not have made myself clear... I meant that I'd love to see this clock at all times, and not only when I touch the screen. There was already a clock (at the top of the screen, IIRC) when the menu was displayed, so I don't see the point of simply moving it to the bottom.
But again, maybe it's only on the glo (and other devices don't have the clock at all), or maybe it's supposed to be always on (and then it doesn't work on the glo). I don't know
Ho, ok.
In fact, since many firmware, the time is show in the top bar only 1 seconde and is replaced by the reading %... too short.

Edit: I was too slow ^^
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote