View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber View Post
... Whenever I plug in my reader to my PC, it loses all the collections ...
I have no clue, this is not typically behavior. However from reading you issue # 3 I believe that you might have a corrupted catch file in your memory card. Ever since I've switch from a 256MB card to a 2GB card I've noticed the SONY reader tends to corrupt the catch a lot more. (I think this is more of an issue from going from SanDisk SD card to a generic brand).

See if this fixes your problem. Delete all of the data on your card. Re-sync with your SONY eBook Library software. Then re-load the books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber View Post
2. The ebooks I am reading are converted from their native format using Kovid Goyal's tool Calibre. (love the tool. Wish I could figure out how to make collections in it).
Series or Tags. If you use tags you can search on them. However I use Series just because tags don't support capitalization.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 06-09-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Fixed quote formatting
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote