View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #15
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
What I liked about the film is that it was shot on the same locations most of the book took place on. Consequently, I could compare what my mental image of the various locations was with what they actually looked like on the screen.

I've been to Sweden a time or two but not to most the locations in the the book. Truth is, one of the reasons I went was to check out Malmo where the Inspector Wallander novels took place.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote