View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #11
ellenoc
Author
ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ellenoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I can only answer for myself - for me it's an exciting time. The traditional publishing world of 10 years ago repelled me so thoroughly I stopped writing. The opportunity for all world of today has me eagerly working at it every day. And while I'm not making the big bucks that many of you consider necessary, my little indie venture is firmly in the black and at this point making me a decent supplemental income.
ellenoc is offline   Reply With Quote