View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #13
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I spent a couple of hours there today buying the Chesterton case and reading some books with the free read in store feature until my hour was up. Everything worked great as far as the read in store feature, but since the 10% off coupon doesn't work on ebooks or nook accessories it wasn't any use for me. I'll probably read there awhile tomorrow and pick up next weeks free book. Luckily I have a store 10 minutes away so driving there is not a big chore.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote