View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
At this point it really comes down to your personal preferences. The software on the iPad will be better, and it can do more things. The screen on the Que will be better, and will be easier to read on under good lighting.

None of us can really decide for you, this is a personal choice.

I would like to state that I am in a similar dilemma choosing between the iRex DR800SG and the iPad. I am going to buy whichever one is released first, and use it until shortly after the other is released. I doubt selling either will be a problem; they're quality hardware and I'm sure I can find someone on this forum who wants whichever one I don't end up using as much.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote