View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #8
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEKWRX View Post
I bought this "midnight blue" in the US at a Sony Style store. The one I got isn't a limited edition and didn't come with any extras. It is a very dark blue, almost black and it has the same purple trim. The back of the box lists the color as Black, however the website calls it Navy.
Same here in Canada. I just bought a PRS 300 from Futureshop that they sold me as "Black" but I ended up with a unit that appears to be a very deep blue with the purple trim as seen in the photos above.

Mine didn't come with a cover nor was it identified as a limited edition.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote