View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Having had a Jetbook for several months now, I have to say that I like it quite a bit. I don't know of any other dedicated reader that will fit in the pocket of my jeans (Fortunately front pocket... after all, I don't want to sit on it ). Since I read DRM free books, I generally convert them into PDFs (or download the PDFs from Feedbooks or Manybooks.net). Once the PDFs are sized properly for the screen, I find it quite easy to read. Mind you, using PDFs does not allow you to resize the text but as long as you choose the right font type initally, it is fine.

That being said, I am looking forward to ePub format; with more and more epub books being offered, it makes it easier for someone who doesn't want to fool around with conversion to use.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote