View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #268
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandmixed View Post
Okay guys i did the OCR thing that was in the video and i am allowed to highlight text and get the definition from the dictionary so it does work!

@GADD have u done the orc thing thats demonstrated in the video???

thanks all.
Thank you for confirming that this works on a Kindle Paperwhite. I seem to recall that highlighting PDFs also works on the Kindle 3. The video being referred to which shows how to enable OCR is the getting started video. Also see the OCR help page.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote