View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #117
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Well, I may not have made myself clear... I meant that I'd love to see this clock at all times, and not only when I touch the screen. There was already a clock (at the top of the screen, IIRC) when the menu was displayed, so I don't see the point of simply moving it to the bottom.
But again, maybe it's only on the glo (and other devices don't have the clock at all), or maybe it's supposed to be always on (and then it doesn't work on the glo). I don't know
The Touch also has the clock in the top when the menu is open, but it disappears after two seconds or so to make room for the % read. The plugin gives us a clock in the bottom bar instead, which is always visible as long as the menu is open.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote