View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by loisanborn View Post
New related question: I successfully ran the Igor scripts on my home computer. Can I use the same kindlePID on my work computer without actually running kindlepid.py and getting a different PID than the one I already have at home?
I'm not sure what your asking. Your Kindle PID will never change... it is always the same. however, if you mean the PID for your PC in Mobipocket software, it will be different for each PC. But, you should be able to put your two PC's and your Kindles PID into the bookstore and the file would work on all three devices.

BOb