View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
phoeagon
Enthusiast
phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
[KT]anyone willing to help me test my Javascript-Entry Bookmark Hack?

I'm trying to bypass the restriction of navigation bar of the browser in Kindle Touch and execute javascript for web pages using location bar or bookmark. (so that we can have "Send to Kindle", "Send to Facebook", "Send to Pinterest" almost everywhere)

Well the thing is, I had difficulty making an update package for kindle touch with kindletool. it constantly prompts "cannot read input" <as described in this THREAD> I changed the source a bit and finally succeeded in generating a update package. but still it fails to extract the generated file back to sources.

so i wonder if anyone can help me check this file and tell me if it works? It seem to have worked for me though. <Jailbreak needed> SSH recommended, should it fail-> [it simpliy adds a "Chinese Online Input Method". after installation one should also be able execute "javascript:alert('123') within location bar"]

the file was suppose to replace a "navigator.js" in /var/local/waf/shared/js/navigator.js and adding an entry in Bookmark using sqlite3...[if it doesn't work it should be trivial to remove]
Attached Files
File Type: zip update.chime.src.zip (3.9 KB, 215 views)
File Type: bin update.chime.bin (4.3 KB, 205 views)
phoeagon is offline   Reply With Quote