View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Next time just say something like. "I'm sorry ma'am we have a bad connection and I can't understand you. So I'm gonna try calling again." This is best way to do it when you get someone with a thick accent and you don't want to offend them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
better to say, there's the doorbell, gotta' go, i'll place this call again at my convenience. do that every time you get a rep you don't feel comfortable with
I just use Monkey Jedi mind tricks on them and they see things my way very rapidly
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote