Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #110
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Go get 'em SameerH! I really was hopeful you'd get it back today, being Monday here, and thinking maybe things got delayed for just the weekend.

Good luck. If it makes you feel any better I'm still waiting to download the new firmware on the Glo, but oddly have had it several days now on the Touch... Wouldn't ya think they'd update the newer models first then get around to the older stuff out there? The inner workings of Kobo remain a mystery to me...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote