View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgoforth View Post
For many years I have visited the TeleRead website. I go to MobileRead then TeleRead every day. Spend allot of time reading on both sites. TeleRead was recently sold and I think the new owners are more interested in advertisers then in readers. The site takes too long to load and at the bottom of the page something called adjuggler.com is trying to load. So I just made my last visit there. I will miss them, but that seems to happen every time a good website is sold.

Allen
But TeleRead has always had ads. The only recent change is that some of the new ones are Flash based (which does take a while to load).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote