Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #1281
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post

When I try to modify font sizes, there's a warning that says, "IMPORTANT: Your device seems to be set to language that is not supported by this patch. It is very likely that this patch will NOT work properly with your device."

I have language set to Engilsh (United States). Should I set it to a different language when trying to modify font sizes?
That language is the problem. When I set my Kindle to eenglish, weird things happen too.

But seriously, it might be the book or font. Looks like it is mobi, so it should work. Some fonts don't like certain sizes. Did you try with different font and different book? And yes most everything needs framework restart.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote