View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 AM   #19
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Well since I HAVE Downloaded some of my ebooks 6 times to SAME device then on the 7th Been told No! Only way to get lic to re-read them again is to re buy them .... I say your WRONG! Others on MR have commented the same so its not just me.
I would suggest you check with Amazon on this, I can confirm I have at least 10 books which I have downloaded on the same device more than six times and I have NEVER had to repurchase the same book again.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote