View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
This is incredible. The bug is already fixed for the next release. The only software where I have ever seen this level of support and response from developers is Vim.

I think that companies that sell expensive software should come to you to learn ;-)

Thank you.
I agree. Most developers I have dealt with will rarely admit a bug exists and if they do it usually takes months for a fix. And most ebook software supports only one reader or is a database only.

And the feature set becomes richer and nicer every week or so. I find lots of small fixes and features accidentally as they are not even mentioned specifically in the log. Just incredible.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote