View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #447
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Here is the completed (so far) story for those of you that want to download it and read it all in one sitting. It has the cover art work, generously provided by bratzzo!!

Any editing problems or other mistakes in copying and pasting are mine so please let me know so I can correct them.

Once all the entries are in and the winners announced I'll compile the final version, for everyone to download and save.
Thanks for this - maybe if I sit in a quiet corner and read it over and over inspiration will strike - I sure need something to strike because right now I'm totally lost!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote