View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belynda View Post
I keep trying to buy books from Amazon.com, many of them say Not available in UK!! ( Some of them are even British authors.)
I was looking at one book that was available priced at 18.99!!!! I noticed it said that in US the book was known by a different title, I looked and it was 9.99. I tried to buy, same old story not available in UK
I do not have a Kindle. But I understand from postings in the Kindle forum at Amazon, that since the Kindle has gone international you do not need a USA credit card anymore to buy books from the USA Kindle store.
If you register an USA shipping address (can be any valid address), you can use your regular UK credit card and billing address to buy books from the USA Kindle store. Of course you have to change the country settings to USA.
This way you are an American traveling abroad. So if you use the wireless download you have to pay extra, just use USB to download.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote