View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 05:00 PM   #18868
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: The Tower of Glass by Robert Silverberg. I suspect I've read this before. It's a purchase from December 2003.
I had read it before. I'm not surprised I'd almost completely forgotten it. Unconvincing in almost every way - technology, plot, characters, society.

Now for something completely different: The Unfinished Clue by Georgette Heyer. Her 17th novel, and part of my bulk buy when they were on offer at BooksOnBoard in August 2012.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote