View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #954
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Let me explain my problems on the basis of the attached pdf (I attached only the first 5 pages, because they are sufficient for demonstration).
You have selected and used wrong "Auto Crop" tool It is a little bit confusing, I know. But the proper "auto crop" that you need for your purpose is "hidden" in "page settings", not in "reading tools".
We are looking for a new proper name of that tool to avoid the confusion. The auto crop which you selected is rather a zooming tool and doesn't change page settings.

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-07-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote