View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #14368
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Shannon K. Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
LOL

I'd be curious to know if you'd like The Black Dagger Brotherhood. I'm not usually one for Romance type novels, but this series seems to go beyond that, although some of the scenes are pretty hot.
If I ever try a 'romance' novel it'll be one of Shannon K. Butcher's 'paranormal romance' novels, after all Jim Butcher taught her to write novels.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote