View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #161
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
That's exactly what I'm talking about...and they are pursuing me!!! All those nablas....:banghead:

And yes, "advanced linear geometry and differential equations" (nablas) was one of the more difficult of my math classes back in the day, but then I took way more than a full credit load of computer science classes at the time as well. And I got perfect scores in all of them, if anybody cares, but I think that many of those brain cells got recycled since then. So, "I feel your pain", and my condolences to your brain.

P.S. If you put the tinfoil INSIDE the bicycle helmet, perhaps people will not look at you so funny. And good luck on your studies!

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-28-2012 at 06:48 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote