View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I am dying for this feature also. In the meanwhile, has anybody with a Kindle tried converting text to image files (.jpg) and putting them in the Pictures folder(? I read there is something like this that will allow you to look at image files on the Kindle)? Is there a good text to image converter that would allow me to convert several hundreds of pages without devoting a lot of time to individually capture each "page"? How long did page turns on the Kindle take when using this method?

But please, if anyone out there is talented enough, please please look into Unicode support. I think it's shameful that Amazon doesn't come with it in the first place. I'd buy one yesterday if it had.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote