View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Read the post my .sig links to; I explained a bit about how calibre works. The short version is that you shouldn't bother about calibre's internal database; just pretend it says "no user serviceable parts inside" and ignore it (including ignoring the fact that it is, at the moment, a set of flies rather than an actual black-box database). And don't worry about the drive space! I just had to buy a new HD for one of my machines, and a 1 TB drive, cash and carry (I was in a hurry, didn't want to wait a couple of days for shipping) cost me $80. The space for my many thousands of ebooks cost less than a cup of coffee. Just let calibre do its thing, and don't sweat the small stuff.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote