Thread: pdf2epub.com ?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_es View Post
Is pdf2epub.com still active?

I know the author was at one point (and maybe still is) active on this forum. Any ideas?
This is a calibre forum not a pdf2epub forum.

If you want to contact the author do a little searching it isn't rocket science.

The author has contact info on the pdf2epub web page, have you tried emailing him?

Quote:
Contact us at info@pdf2epub.com. Our office is located in Santa Clara, CA.
And on another page a different email address.
Quote:
Thank you for trying us out! We would love to hear your feedback so that we can improve our services. You can simply email your feedback or bug reports.
Or you can search this forum, find his user name (vastav) and send him a PM.

In less time then it took you to compose your email I found three ways to contact the author that didn't include spamming this forum.

Update:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_es View Post
Is pdf2epub.com still active?

Their tools does not work with Adobe Pro X, so I installed Adobe 9, and as soon as I tried to save as epub, it told me the license (which I obtained 2 days ago), has expired.
I just noticed in another thread you stated that PDFtoepub didn't work with Adobe Pro X, here you say PDF2epub, which author are you trying to contact?

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-29-2010 at 08:20 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote