View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you for your impressions/mini-review of the Solis, CyberpunkDad. Maybe you can buy something like this pouch

for a carrying case. Or you might have something that will do just lying around in your house. Anyway, I do believe that I will be saving up my pennies to buy one of these Kindle lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberpunkDad View Post
Time from order to delivery was about 7 days. That was for the cheapo standard shipping.
That "order to delivery" time is quite acceptable! Apparently Octovo has much improved their shipping process since Skydog bought his K2 Solis light - or you were just very lucky.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote