View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterm View Post
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if and how one can change the order of the bookmarks on the K3?

Thanks,
Andreas
No doubt you have thought of this but are hoping for something less tedious and error prone: you could delete all the existing bookmarks and then add them back in the order you want them in.

I was hoping a bookmarks file would be somewhere that one could edit but if so, I haven't succeeded in finding one.

Alternatively, you could create your own document with links to your favorite sites (e.g. a Word document with a list of hyperlinked text), convert that to Kindle format (e.g. using the @kindle.com conversion service), and open the resulting document when you want to launch the browser to go to a favorite web site. This list would not be editable on your Kindle, but would operate in parallel with the somewhat lacking Bookmarks feature. I find getting to the Bookmarks pages rather indirect, and it is annoying that you cannot easily re-order it. So I am planning to create a 'links document' like this for myself.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote