View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #23
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
My album art is not showing either.

One thing that bothers me is that, if you want to rewind, you have to do it blindly: you can't see how many minutes you are rewinding back. It reminds me a bit of rewinding cassette tapes back in the day.
I sometimes fall asleep listening to audiobooks, and always know how many mins the sleep timer was on, so I can guesstimate in the AM how many mins I lasted before I fell asleep. With this player, this doesn't even matter, since I have to rewind, listen, rewind, listen, rewind... you get the point
Or am I doing something wrong here?
At last someone who uses the sleep timer! What bothers me is how many clicks it takes to get to the sleep timer!!!! Come on Sansa Sandisk company update your software!

I don't mind the mindless rewind because when I fall asleep I have no idea where I left off.

The audiobook art missing is beyond me, can't figure that one out.
new is offline   Reply With Quote