View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hi all,
I managed to transfer and open the files. I guess the problem was that I had transfered the files to the card through my laptop's built-in microSD card reader and via Overdrive, not by connecting the device through USB. Blossom, I thought you mentioned that this can be done, or did I misunderstand?
The player must be attached via USB with card inserted for the books to be transferred correctly. Once the books are on there if you ever move to a new card you can copy from old card to a new one as long as the new one is inserted into the player.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote