View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
I have Skype-In/Skype-Out (or whatever they're calling it these days) and use Skype as my "landline" to supplement my cell service. Using a FreeTalk module that plugs into my router, I can attach any conventional phone/answering machine to it and use it for making Skype calls.

$60 a year for unlimited local and long distance is terrific. And because Skype client software runs on a variety of devices, any tablet, mp3 player, even PSP becomes a phone handset when I'm not at home.

I've got so many gadgets that it'll be a while before I get to configuring my 16GB KFHD 8" to use Skype, but I wanted to add another recommendation for Skype... and not just for Skype-to-Skype communications.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote