View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Discovered, almost accidentally, an excellent read - "Bruno Chief of Police" by Martin Walker - the trials and tribulations of a policeman in a small town and surroundings in the Dordoigne area of France. Fascinating, and - to my eyes anyway, authentic, and truly gives a whiff of small town France.

Very enjoyable.
Yup, very enjoyable, and highly recommended. I first recommended Bruno here. And the second book in the series is at least as good. Holding off buying more, but only because I'm really trying to be good about buying for a while.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote