View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #12
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlady View Post
With my new PRS 505 I went to The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club which I don't remember. I couldn't find out how to get it onto the PRS. Is there something which says Download Now? Your work must be time-consuming if not difficult - but tough for someone who cnnot even learn how to download (or import).
I left click on the title of the ebook name and the below window pops up..

Capture 1.JPG (click picture to enlarge)

Then I left click on save ***I choose to save to my desktop then prepare a folder before moving it to my ebooks folder on my computer*** You can just save it to your ebooks folder if you want or anywhere else you save your ebooks

The below is what pops up for me to left click for the save..

Capture 2.JPG (click picture to enlarge)

Once you have it saved on your computer, then you open Sony eLibrary and import the file to the eLibrary. Once there you can drag and drop it into your collections or just to the Reader.

I hope this helps..

Last edited by dreams; 07-25-2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: I have no clue why the post shows the copyright info???
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote