View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #26442
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I thinking of doing the same with my backyard, maybe even digging up and redoing the whole lawn. *sigh* Good luck with yours orlok.

Fresh coffee in my cup and still trying to wake up and get going in the world.
Yes, mine needs digging up and completely replacing, but it's probably not the best time of year to be contemplating that. And my back aches just thinking about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I have to replace Felicity's lawn too. But that's an easy job. It's only one square of sod in a large cafeteria tray. 10¢ at the local garden center. I'll think of you guys while I'm laboring....
Stitchawl
Don't overdo it, will you?

I did reseed parts of the lawn yesterday, until I ran out of grass seed, so back to the DIY store today for some more, I think.

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote