View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #19
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
i have only used calibre to convert books to epub from amazon to read on the kobo. I personally enjoy my books with Empress Lady Grey tea and a couple of bourbons
I use Sigil to remove inbedded fonts, to remove errors and to create TOCs, I've even figured out how to merge several ebooks into 1 so I can now have my trilogies all in 1 book as opposed to all over the place.

Your way of enjoying books sounds SO much better than mine, but I do love my M&Ms! Today it's homemade shortbread and Lime Mint tea - I needed a change.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote