View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #642
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSBS View Post
OK got the books in the App on the Kindle Fire all books show up fine, the IPAD more than half the books show as Pre Order and the website doesn't show anything!

It also lets me download without adding a CC number on the website. The books are DRM though which is a shame as I wanted to read them on the Kindle Keyboard (my main reading device).

Support is as useless as ever with them they have no clue what is happening.
Since a CC number is essential to B&N's DRM scheme, I don't see how you can download DRMed ebooks from them without having a CC registered with them.

But if you can read the books on a nook Apprentice Alf should be able to help you strip the DRM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote