View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #633
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
OK, the answer from nook UK support is that there is a known problem with the website view not showing all books in the account, and there is currently no other view of one's library.

The nook for Mac software and the nook for PC software are not currently compatible with UK accounts (I did get nook for Mac running, but the synchronise doesn't work, although it did before. I suspect it's timing out on the large number of books.)

On the plus side, the chap could confirm that there are 1,000 or more books currently in my nook UK account.

I thought that the transfer from Fictionwise, being a one-off thing, might be forgiven for being a bit clunky. I find the poor UK website and incompatible Mac and PC software less excusable.

As has been said before: this could have been a great way for B&N/nook to gain lots of keen ebook buyers. I was delighted when I first heard that (some) of my books would get transferred.

The long complicated process, especially followed by this mess, have left me less than enthusiastic.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote