View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #26
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Dear NightBird:

Wow!

Seven people absolutely hated "The Estuary."

I still picked it up, NightBird, for which I thank you.

Apparently, the book is riddled with typos and involves stupid people. As one reviewer claims (paraphrasing), doesn't anything ever happen to smart people? Well, I'm all for dumb people, especially if they're dumb and they turn into dumb zombies. Hey! I ask you: What's wrong with being dumb? Aren't we all just a little bit dumb? On the inside, I mean.

As mentioned, the bok is riddled with typesos. Hey! I ass you: What's wrong with typos? Arent' they an Indiapanposliss writers' best friend? Without typesos, where wood an INdy writher be?

So: Give me more typos and more dumb people. And I'll be one happy redneck reader.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Drib

My thoughts are: I'm surprised about the typos because I didn't see any in the description.

Dumb zombies are better than smart zombies.

There can only be stupid characters in horror books - I think it's a law or something.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote