View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #4
Robbie447
Rocket Robin
Robbie447 began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
the latest version is now 20i, and I haven't upgraded to that and have no experience with it, but I did to 20g) -- and there were two advantages for me in doing that 1. yet another way to turn pages with epubs (the L & R arrow keys around the go button), and 2. now able to highlight and activate navigation links within texts in epubs (like table of contents links, etc, (Down arrow key). The upgrade to 20g was uneventful and smooth for me, but I had the same worry you did, if it works, don't fix it.

Seems at least one person wasn't happy with the latest 20i and went back to 20g..
Thanks for the information. I had tripped over the details about the 20i release being unimportant for most people but it gave few other details. As for the changes you mentioned after your update... When you download an update do you get any sort of History of changes with it or at least what that particular update fixed or added?

Re: the two main changes you mentioned.. I haven't got mine in front of me at the moment but I *believe* mine will change pages with the arrow keys already but mine, being quite new, may have come with a newer OS version (19.x) that you were updating from. I'll have to test that later.

Your second change mentioned being able to highlight and activate navigation links within texts in epubs (like table of contents links, etc, (Down arrow key).. Do you mean you could choose 'Chapter 4' if listed at the start of an ePub and it would jump you right there ?
Robbie447 is offline   Reply With Quote