View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #11
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I had the T1 & it wasn't a mountain made of a mole hill. I had a problem with flipping pages, then freezing & having to do a reset....numerous times. I got no 20 seconds of screen freeze followed by a dialog box. And this was on more than one device.

And the complaining IS by people who have T1s. And the page flipping & freeze was just from reading a book (even the freebies put on by Sony). 40 minutes in & it would start. And I wasn't pressing hard. That kind of pressure would cause a normal pages forward.

That said I loved the T1 & will likely try again later. But I also pre-ordered a Kindle Touch weeks ago. I have Sony 350 & a Kindle3 right now. I prefer reading with a touch screen so it is my reader of choice.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote