View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Also be sure to read the Sony threads in this forum concerning the T1. There are an unusually high number of negative threads on the T1. Even many of the diehard Sony fans seem to be at least a little disappointed in it. And keep in mind that Sony very rarely updates the firmware on their readers, so don't expect them to address the issues.
Yeah, I was surprised with how many negative reviews it was getting. I was looking at grabbing one for a second reader, but have since held off since the more I read and see...the less I like about the idea.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote