View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #11
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yes, I love Angry Birds

I don't use maps, because I know how to get to where I need to go. Lack of a data plan has nothing to do with it.
Just teasing about AB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
IOW, I don't drive to unknown places.

I use it mainly for traffic. But there has dozen different reasons why I have used this app.

That is interesting. You mean you never drive to a restaurant you've never been to, gone to a social event where the address is provided. Been in an unfamiliar neighborhood where you might be looking for say a Starbucks or Radio shack?

There is so much information you can get from maps, I've lived in my neighborhood all my life and there have been places maps has discovered that I never knew existed. It's also great for checking reviews on a place. Heck I even use it to find contact info for business since it's faster than googling it.

Man life to short to be confined to places I know first hand, maps really helps me expand the locations I've visit.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote