View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #13
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
I listen to a lot of audio books at the moment, however it's a limited media since only very popular books are available for audio book. Part of the reason for buying an eBook reader is to get back to reading books. I never did like the delay of ordering a book, nor do I like having to be in the house for when it gets delivered. There are of course book shops, but I don't like my local WH Smiths or whatever, the selection is poor, it's really just bestsellers and chewing gum for the brain type books, so it's a 10 mile trip to the nearest "proper" book shop, which puts me off. Then of course there's the annoyance of other people seeing what I'm reading. The idea of sitting on a plane reading http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fatherland-R...5113244&sr=1-3 with everybody else looking on thinking "Nazi nutter!" doesn't appeal.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote