View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:56 PM   #8
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I read a bit more because it's easier to have something I want to read with me at all times. I don't have that wait time between books I used to have if I didn't have something else waiting for me to read. I can get another book right away rather than waiting for a trip to the library, bookstore or Amazon shipping. Maybe I read a little longer at night because my hands don't get tired like they did holding up a large book. It's easier to get comfortable with a small, light device than with a heavy book. I think I may be reading just a tiny bit faster, too. All in all, it's not a huge change in the amount I read but in the convenience and quality of the experience.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote