View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
For me, personally, it don't believe it'll make a great deal of difference. I find it tiring to read anything long on a PC screen - so a dedicated reader would probably just replace the cellulose. Certainly as HarryT says, I will probably use a dictionary search, to enhance the reading experience.

I am a fairly regular reader and from what I can see there is more than sufficient quantity of novels available to keep me happy for a very long time.
Indeed because of the vast array of 'free-books' available I am likely to find I am reading books that I may not have even considered when looking at p-backs etc.

Only thing I may not be able to do, is read in the bath , though I notice a few waterproof options on some threads !!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote