View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #11
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
None of the reviews say if it cleared the biggest hurdle between me and a Nook Classic, though... that of the way they treat files you sideload, and files you buy from BN. If they still separate them, as on the Nook Classic, then it won't work for me. It just says, "it's easy to grab and load your own epubs"...not how they're categorized or organized once you do. ColdSun, please, when you get yours would you keep this question in mind for me?

Thanks And I'm looking forward to your review.
Will do, and that feature is very important to me as well. How do you sideload on a standard Nook now and where does it put them (do you need to create a folder on your SD card like you need to when importing on Aldiko for Android?)? To be honest, I am very happy they didn't put animated page turning into the book reading application!

From the Engadget video I am not sure why they think it is sluggish. Compared to almost all Android tablets or readers I've seen so far, it has the best looking UI and higher performance I've seen yet - except for the Samsung Galaxy Tab (which is double the price).

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-16-2010 at 02:37 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote