View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshbutcher View Post
I was playing with my ebw trying to see what all it did. I saw the theater mode in settings
Try following our EBookwise-1150 wiki instructions (under Fixing Stuff) on how to access that hidden mode that got you to see that Theater Mode in the first place, i.e.
Code:
4. Here is how to un-register (refurbish) your device when you sell it.

1. Power off the device
   2. Hold down the previous page button (bottom button when held in left hand)
   3. Power on device
   4. Continue holding down the previous page until the eBook boots into the Bookshelf
   5. Tap the Menu icon (the upper left "eBook guy" icon)
   6. Tap the "info" soft menu item
   7. Tap "more"
   8. Tap "more"
Don't do step 9. or beyond as this will reset your ebookwise device name.

As I've NEVER turned on Theater Mode, I don't know if this will work. If it does, then turn off Theater Mode or enable normal operations.

If all else fails, call ETI/ebookwise support, they should be able to help.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote