View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonSays View Post
WHAT?!! I can't believe all the stuff that does compared to my 199 Sony reader Why haven't I seen this Pocket Pro anywhere around here? Damn.. hubby is going to be mad if I ask for the Pocket Pro when he just got me the Sony 300 last month (which I have only be dl books for and haven't transfered them yet )
You're really not missing out. Who cares how many formats it supports?... the Sony supports the most popular format that most ebooks stores carry. That's the important thing... can you get the books you want to read for your reader?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote